Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Crunchy Grilled Cheese is a childhood classic cooked to perfection in the air fryer.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tsp butter or cooking spray
- 2 slice cheese
- 1/4 pear thinly sliced
Make The Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Preheat air fryer to 350F / 180C.
Butter one side of each slice of bread making sure all the bread is covered.
Add cheese and pear. Fold the cheese slices in between the bread slices making sure no cheese is sticking out of the bread slices.
Add into the air fryer and cook for 8 mins before flipping and cooking for another 3-4 mins on the second side.
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich Serving Suggestion
The equipment section above may contain affiliates link to products we use and love!
Weight Watchers Points
There are 8 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
- Fold the cheese slices in-between the bread slices making sure all the cheese is inside the bread not falling out.
- Keep the buttered sides facing outwards.
- You can also use a light cooking spray in place of butter.
- Use the rack your air fryer came with to prevent bread from possibly flying up during cooking process.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Love your air fryer as much as I. Then here are a few more recipes that you might like to try.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 710mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 481mg | Iron: 2.4mg