Easy One Pan Cauliflower Curry
This One Pan Cauliflower Curry is a quick and simple homemade curry packed full of flavour.
- 1 cup (240ml) vegetable stock
- ¾ cup (180ml) light coconut milk
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- ½ tsp turmeric or to your taste
- 12 oz (350 g) cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (200g) sweet corn kernels
- 3 scallions (spring onions), sliced
- 2 tbsp sweet dried cranberries (optional)
- Lime wedges
Preheat air fryer to 375F / 190C.
In large bowl mix together all the ingredients from the coconut milk to pepper.
Add in the vegetables and mix till coated.
Transfer to deep dish that is at least 4 inch deep.
Cook for 12-15 mins till cauliflower is cooked, mixing a couple of times during cooking.
Weight Watcher Points
There are 4 Freestyle Points in one serving of this Cauliflower Curry. However, if you omit the dried cranberries, there are just 2 Freestyle Points in a serving.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 392mg | Potassium: 484mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 420IU | Vitamin C: 60.2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1.1mg