Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Butter Spaghetti
Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Butter Spaghetti is the ultimate comfort food recipe!
- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable stock
- 2/3 cup (160ml) heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz (225g) spaghetti cut in half
- 1 tsp garlic purée
- 4 tbps butter cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Black pepper
- 2/3 cup (80g) Parmesan cheese grated
Pour stock into Instant Pot insert, then add the rest of the ingredients BUT NOT THE CHEESE.
Close the lid and turn the vent to sealing position. Set the Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 6 mins.
Cook till done, then allow for a natural pressure release (NPR) of 6 mins before performing a quick release to let out remaining steam.
Stir in the cheese till mixed in and serve.
What To Serve With Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Butter Spaghetti
Parma Ham and Beet Salad
Instant Pot Broccoli
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- When you first open there will be a bit more liquid, but if you mix and let stand for a bit the liquid will be absorbed.
- And if you like your spaghetti with lots of sauce, add an extra half a cup of stock or cream.
- Double or (even triple) the ingredients in this recipe to feed a crowd without having to adjust the cook time!
- Feel free to sprinkle in even more Parmesan cheese, or add some grated mozzarella for extra cheesy goodness.
- No spaghetti on hand? You can swap in the pasta noodles of your choice.
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 574mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 890IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 0.6mg