Instant Pot Ramen
Instant Pot Ramen is a super flavorful one-bowl meal that is super easy to make!
- 5 cups (1.25L) vegetable stock
- 2 packages (about 400g) ramen noodles without flavoring packets
- 2 cups (200g) mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup (50g) snow peas cut into quarters
- 3 green onions (scallions/spring onions), sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger purée
- 1 teaspoon garlic purée
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce or to your taste
Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot insert.
Place the lid on Instant Pot and turn the valve to the sealing position. Set to manual pressure / high pressure for 0 mins.
When done, perform a quick pressure release and immediately remove the insert to stop the cooking process.
Top each serving with diced scallions, sliced peppers, coriander and sesame seeds.
- If you want your ramen to be soupier, then add an extra cup of veggie stock.
- Feel free to adapt this recipe by using your favorite veggies. Carrots, bell pepper, radishes, and baby greens are all great additions.
- To save even more time, you can make this recipe using frozen veggies instead of fresh. So easy!
- For an even heartier meal, you can add tofu, chicken, or pork.
- Try topping your ramen with a sliced hard-boiled egg for some authentic flair.
- If you are watching your salt intake, opt for low-sodium soy sauce or tamari.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 7 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 2450mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 870IU | Vitamin C: 9.4mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 2.9mg