5 Mins Air Fryer Pita Bread Pizza
5 Min Air Fryer Pita Bread Pizza is fast, easy and totally delicious.
- 2 pita breads
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 6 tbsp mozzarella cheese grated
- optional: olives and artichoke hearts if desired
Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 F / 180 C.
Assemble the pizza by spreading tomato sauce on top of pita and sprinkling with mozzarella. Add extra toppings, if using.
Cut a circle out the baking parchment and add to the Air Fryer basket.
Place the pita bread pizza on top of the parchment.
Cook for 5-8 mins, checking for doneness once during cook time.
Cook Time for Air Fryer Pizza
Since air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model, this recipe includes a range of suggested cook times. I recommend starting with less time, checking for doneness and then adding more time if needed.
We have found that 5 mins gives us the type of pizza we prefer. However, you can cook yours for a few mins more till the cheese is as melty and golden as you like.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Pizza
Weight Watchers Points in Air Fryer Pizza
There are 9 Freestyle Points in one Air Fryer Pita Bread Pizza.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Pita Bread Pizza
For a perfect lunch or hearty after school snack, serve up these Air Fryer Pita Bread Pizzas with a handful of Sweet and Crunchy Air Fryer Apple Chips.
Air Fryer Pizza also makes a delicious side dish. Try pairing with my Flavourful Sheet Pan Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken.
- You can make Air Fryer Pizza using either whole wheat or regular pita bread.
- If you have a smaller air fryer, cook the pizzas one at a time. But if your air fryer is larger you can cook both at once (just make sure they are not overlapping).
- Try swapping out the pita bread for Naan or slices of French bread. Even Bagels or English muffins work great!
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 696mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 1.6mg | Calcium: 272mg | Iron: 1.2mg