Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
This breakfast treat is so easy and convenient to make!
Preheat air fryer to to 250F / 120C.
Place the wire rack in the air fryer basket and set the eggs on top.
Cook for 16 minutes.
Remove eggs from air fryer and immediately submerge them in ice water to stop the cooking process.
Once cooled, peel and serve. Or you can store the unpeeled eggs in the fridge up to one week.
Tips and Timings
- For a softer yolk cook for 12-13 minutes.
- Make sure your eggs don't have any cracks before you start cooking in the Air Fryer or they will leak.
- Might be worth cooking a couple of eggs the first time to test how these work in your Air Fryer.
- Cooling them in the ice bath helps them peel easily.
Weight Watchers Points
These are a Zero Blue Plan SmartPoints food!
- Air Fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model, so it may take some adjusting to get the timing just right.
- I recommend starting off with less time and then adding more time if needed to get to your preferred level of doneness.
- If you want to cook more than 4 eggs at a time, you may need to increase the overall cook time to allow them all to cook thoroughly.
More Zero Points Air Fryer Recipes:
Here are even more great air fryer recipes, and each one contains zero WW points:
More Egg Recipes
Calories: 125kcal | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 121mg | Vitamin A: 475IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.5mg