Easy Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
No more waiting for the water to boil with this recipe for Instant Pot corn on the cob!
- 6 ears of corns de-husked
- 1 cup (237ml) water
- optional flavorings: lime zest, chopped cilantro, salt , chili powder, queso fresco
Add water and then the trivet to the bottom of the Instant Pot insert.
Place the first 3 ears of corn on top of the trivet. Then stack the other 3 on top and perpendicular to the bottom row (facing opposite direction).
Put the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to the sealing position. Set to manual / high pressure for 3 minutes. When done, perform a quick pressure release.
Remove corn, top with the flavorings of your choice, and serve.
- Do make sure to perform a quick pressure release to avoid mushy, overcooked corn.
- If making for the kids, cut the cobs in half before cooking to better fit those smaller hands.
- After cooking the corn, pour out the water and melt a stick of butter inside the Instant Pot. Then drizzle or brush the melted butter on top of your corn before serving.
- Storage - refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Without the addition of toppings, there are 0 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 6.1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.5mg