Creamy Pea Salad
This Creamy Salad is no-fuss, low-carb side dish that is perfect for midweek meals.
For the pea salad:
- 450 g (1 lb) green peas fresh or defrosted from frozen
- 128 g (1 cup) cooked bacon cubes or pancetta
- 96 g (3/4 cup) mature sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 3 tablespoon red onion finely chopped
For the sour cream dressing:
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons half fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
combine peas, bacon, grated cheese and red onion
mix together salad dressing ingredients
add as much of the dressing as you want to the salad and mix until combined
serve with client name Cornish pasties.
Instant Pot Pork Chops
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Breast
Cajun Crispy Air Fried Fish
Weight Watchers Points
There are 4 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this Salad.
- I like to make this sweet pea salad ahead of time and then stick it in the fridge for a bit to allow the flavours to blend. Do a quick mix when you’re ready to serve.
- You can easily make the dressing using all mayonnaise if you prefer.
- Adding in a tablespoon of chutney works wonders, too.
- Prefer your salad to be really creamy? Add in an extra dollop of sour cream and/or mayonnaise.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 573mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 22.8mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 0.9mg