Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad
Cucumber Tomato Salad is the perfect side dish for convenient midweek meals.
For the salad:
- 375 grams (2.5 cups) cherry tomatoes grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber deseeded and cubed
- 3 tablespoon red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt
To make the cucumber tomato salad:
To make the salad dressing:
To assemble the tomato and cucumber salad:
Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad Recipe Tips
Weight Watchers Points in Tomato and Cucumber Salad
There is just 1 Freestyle Point in a serving of this Tomato and Cucumber Salad.
- Feel free to swap out the herbs to suit your taste. Coriander, parsley and thyme are all lovely options.
- Make this cucumber and tomato salad a few hours ahead of time to allow the flavours to marry.
- For even more make-ahead ease, you can prep your veggies a day or two in advance and store them in separate containers.
- When making the dressing, you can use red wine vinegar instead of apple cider vinegar.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 16.3mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.7mg