Easy Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad is a classic cold pasta salad with a tangy twist.
Bowtie Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 1 lb (450g) uncooked Farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1 1/2 cups dill pickles sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese cubed
- 3 green onions sliced
- 5 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- black pepper
Dill Pickle Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad Instructions:
Cook pasta according to packet instructions (you will want it to be al dente).
Drain the pasta and add in a couple of teaspoons of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Allow pasta to cool.
Meanwhile, make the dill pickle salad dressing by adding all ingredients together and whisk till smooth. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, cheese, pickles, green onions, dill, salt and pepper. Then add in the dressing and mix the dill pickle pasta salad till combined.
Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
Cover the finished dill pickle pasta salad and chill until ready to serve.
Dill Pickle Salad Recipe Tips
- Add in 1- 2 teaspoons of olive oil and toss to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
- Short on time? Stick the cooked pasta inside your freezer to cool it down faster.
- I used Farfalle pasta, but any pasta shape works for this recipe. Or make trying making this Dill Pickle Salad using whole wheat pasta or gluten free pasta instead.
- To make my dill pickle pasta salad healthier, I made the dressing using half fat mayo. But if you prefer, you can make it with regular mayonnaise.
Dill Pasta Salad Weight Watchers Points
There are 8 Freestyle SmartPoints in a serving of this Dill Pickle Pasta Salad.
What to Serve With Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
Air Fryer Hamburgers.
Instant Pot Whole Chicken.
Crunchy Air Fryer Fish.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 461mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 0.7mg