Raspberry Vodka Lemonade
This refreshing colorful raspberry lemonade cocktail is perfect for summer.
Raspberry Vodka Lemonade Ingredients:
- 1 cup (236 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (236 ml) simple sugar syrup
- 1.5 cups (187 g) fresh or frozen raspberries mashed with a fork
- 2 cups (500 ml) vodka
- 5-6 cups (1.18 L - 1.42 L) cold water
- 1 cup (236 ml) cloudy apple juice (optional)
- lemon slices, raspberries to garnish
Raspberry Lemonade and Vodka Instructions:
Purée the raspberries in a blender and sieve them, reserving the juice and discarding the pulp.
In a large pitcher combine the lemon juice, raspberries and sugar syrup.
Mix in the vodka, apple juice (if using) and 5-6 cups of water depending on how sweet/tart you prefer your lemonade.
Garnish with lemon slices, raspberries and serve over lots of ice.
Homemade Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail Tips
- Prep the sugar syrup ahead of time and keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Make this with strawberries blackberries or even blueberries if you prefer.
- Swap in sparkling lemonade for a fun twist.
- Add some fresh mint into the sugar syrup for a delightful taste.
Even More Fruity Cocktail Recipes
Attention cocktail lovers! Check out the selection of cocktail recipes below and let me know what you think.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.7mg