Cauliflower Salad Recipe
Cauliflower Salad is a flavorful, colorful and satisfying way to use up leftover roasted cauliflower!
- 1 small head of cauliflower cut into florets and roasted
- 12 grape tomatoes halved
- 1 red bell pepper de-seed and finely sliced
- 2 radishes quartered
- 2 green onions (scallions/spring onions), finely sliced
- 2 tbsp almonds
Almond Butter Dressing:
- 1/4 cup (120 ml) almond butter
- 1/4 cup (120 ml) water or more as needed
- ¼ (60 ml) cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- low carb, vegan sweetener of choice to taste
- Black pepper
If you are starting with fresh cauliflower:
Preheat oven to 450F / 230C / gas 8 (or preheat air fryer to 400F/200C)
Cut fresh cauliflower into pieces and mix the florets with oil and salt.
Place cauliflower on baking sheet and roast in pre-heated oven for 20 mins, turning at least one during cook time.
Or, cook in your air fryer at 400F / 200C for 12-14 mins.
Allow cauliflower to cool completely before adding to a bowl and combining with rest of the ingredients.
If you are starting with leftover cauliflower:
To make the salad dressing:
Roasted Cauliflower Salad Tips
Weight Watchers Points
There are 3 Freestyle SmartPoints in a serving of this Cauliflower Salad.
Cauliflower Salad Serving Suggestions
- To cut down on your prep time, you can use the shredding attachment of a food processor or a mandolin to shred your veggies.
- However, a sharp knife and a cutting board work just as well, although it may take a bit longer.
- For those who like a little heat, add in some sliced peppers, red chili flakes or a dash of hot sauce.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 521mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 944IU | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg