Easy Homemade Poultry Seasoning Mix
Servings 10 servings
- 3 tbsp sage dried
- 1.5 tbsp rosemary dried
- 1.5 tbsp thyme dried
- 1 tbsp marjoram dried
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika optional
- 1 tsp ground coriander (optional, but I love it) optional
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Homemade Poultry Seasoning Tips
- Vary spices. Feel free to add a teaspoon more or less of herbs or spices to your taste.
Start with less. Go easy on the seasoning, start with less than you think you need and add more to taste.
Awesome spice rub. This makes an awesome spice rub and works great on chicken, pork and shrimps.
- Marinate meats. Allow the meat or veggies to marinate for 30 minuets or so before before cooking in a skillet, Instant Pot, Air Fryer or oven.
- Make a paste. Sometimes it is easier to mix the seasoning with some oil and make a paste before rubbing on.
- Suitable for various diets. This is suitable for vegan, gluten-free diets.
Poultry Seasoning Weight Watchers Points
This recipe for poultry seasoning contains 0 Freestyle SmartPoints.
Recipes Your Can Use Homemade Poultry Seasoning With
Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 951IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg