Homemade Fajita Seasoning
Homemade Fajitas Seasoning Mix recipe that is easy fragrant and ultra flavorful.
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground coriander optional, but I love it
- 1 tsp salt
- Vary spices. Feel free to add a teaspoon more or less of herbs or spices to your taste.
- Start with less. Go easy on the seasoning, start with less than you think you need and add more to taste.
- Awesome spice rub. This makes an awesome spice rub and works great on chicken, pork and shrimps.
- Marinate meats. Allow the meat or veggies to marinate for 30 minuets or so before cooking in a skillet, Instant Pot, Air Fryer or oven.
- Make a paste. Sometimes it is easier to mix the fajita seasoning with some oil and make a paste before rubbing on meat etc.
- Suitable for various diets. This is suitable for vegan, gluten-free and low carb diets.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2503mg | Potassium: 1013mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 9505IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 290mg | Iron: 15mg