Air Fryer Sausages
Making sausage in the air fryer is a super easy and quick way to cook delicious sausages!
- 4-6 Italian sausage links or sausage of your choice
Preheat Air Fryer to 360F / 182C.
With a fork, prick your Air Fryer Italian Sausages to prevent them from exploding while they cook.
Put the sausage in the air fryer and cook for 11-14 mins. With your tongs, turn the air fryer sausages halfway through the cooking time to make sure they cook evenly.
- Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and the model. I recommend starting with less cook time, check food for doneness and then add more time if necessary.
- To keep your Air Fryer cleaner, you can cook the sausage on top of parchment paper inside the air fryer basket.
- This air fryer sausage recipe is oil-free for those who are trying to avoid using extra oil in their diets. If you prefer to use some oil to cook the sausages and are following Weight Watchers, Keto or Whole30 diets, make sure to use an approved oil or cooking spray.
- Do NOT overfill or overcrowd the basket of the air fryer with too many sausages. While it may be tempting to cook all of your Air Fryer Sausages at once, it may be necessary to make them in batches in order to let the air properly circulate around the sausages and cook them all the way through.
Weight Watchers Points
If you keep this recipe oil-free or use a calorie-controlled cooking spray, there are 9 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving.
You can pair air-fried sausage with pretty much anything. Here are a few of my personal faves:
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 546mg | Potassium: 189mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg