Easy Quick Pickled Radishes
Pickled Radishes add tons of flavor and great texture to all sorts of dishes!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 bunch of radishes sliced
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 4 whole peeled garlic cloves
- 375 ml (12oz) mason jar
In a clean jar, add onions, garlic, bay leaves.
Cover with vinegar and then add the brown sugar.
Close the jar and give it a good shake.
Store in the refrigerator. They’ll be done pickling and ready to enjoy in about 2 hours.
- These quick pickled radishes are ready in 2 hours. However, the onions and garlic are added for flavor and will not be ready in 2 hours, so if you do want to eat the onion/garlic do so after 16 hours.
- Make sure to use a mandoline or sharp knife to make cutting the radishes easier.
- Cut radishes in thin slices, this helps them soften up so they can absorb the vinegar faster.
- Store radishes in glass mason jars because plastics can absorb the flavorings and metal containers can react with the vinegar from the pickling process.
Weight Watchers Points
There is 1 Blue Plan SmartPoint in one serving of these.
Calories: 14kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg