Rainbow Popsicle Recipe
These fruit-filled rainbow popsicles are a super easy frozen dessert that's perfect for summer!
- 3 cups (709 mililiters) sugar free lemonade or diet lemon soda
- 2 1/2 cups (438 grams) of diced fruit
Add the fruit in layers inside the popsicle mold.
Top with lemonade or lemon soda till mold is about four-fifths full.
Cover the popsicle mold with its cover and insert the popsicle sticks.
Freezer for a minimum of 6 hours, or until frozen solid.
Makes about 10 popsicles.
- You can use fresh or frozen fruit.
- Make sure your fruit is diced small enough to fit inside your popsicle mold.
- Push the fruit down slightly into the mold so you can fit more in.
- Silicone molds are the best as you can remove the popsicles easier.
- When adding the lemonade or soda, allow for the bubbles to settle before continuing pouring in.
- Make sure to fill the molds only about four-fifths full, as the popsicles will expand during freezing.
- Feel free to swap out fruit choices with different colorful fruits, depending on what you have on hand.
- Chill or even freeze your fruit pieces first, so that the popsicles will stay colder longer.
Weight Watchers Points
If made using sugar-free lemonade or diet soda, there are 0 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
More Frozen Dessert Recipes
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 179IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg