Bourbon Lemonade is a smooth and sweet cocktail you can easily whip up with just 2 ingredients!
Bourbon Lemonade Ingredients:
- 2 3/4 - 3 cups (650-750 ml) pre-made lemonade
- 1 - 2 cups (240-480 ml) bourbon
- fruit slices lemon, lime, etc. for garnish
- ice cubes
Homemade Bourbon Lemonade Ingredients:
- 8 lemons juiced
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 -2 cups (240-480 ml) bourbon
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) simple syrup
- 2 3/4 - 3 cups (650-750 ml) cold water
- pomegranate seeds and lemon slices for garnish
- ice cubes
How To Make Bourbon Lemonade
Add lemonade and bourbon to a pitcher and stir.
Pour the mixture into glasses filled with ice.
Garnish with fruit of your choice and serve.
How To Make Bourbon Lemonade From Scratch
Cut 8 lemons in half, squeeze and strain the juice through a fine-mesh sieve to catch the seeds.
Slice 2 lemons in rings and place in a large pitcher with mint leaves.
Pour lemon juice, sugar syrup, bourbon, and water into the pitcher and mix. Add pomegranate seeds.
Refrigerate until chilled, then serve cold over ice.
- Choose your favorite bourbon brand to make your drink.
- Feel free to garnish with extra fruit, or make with a variety of colorful fruits, depending on what you have on hand.
- Chill or even freeze your garnishes so that the drink stays cold colder longer.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Sodium: 12mg | Sugar: 20g | Iron: 1mg