Mango Ice Cream
Homemade Mango Ice Cream is the perfect summertime treat!
- 2 ripe mangos peeled, de-seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup (120ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (240ml) cream or heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract optional
Peel mangos and remove the seed. Cut into small cubes.
Next, use a stand mixer or handheld mixer to beat cream until stiff peaks form.
Add the condensed milk and mangos, then fold together to combine.
Transfer the ice cream into a storage container, cover and allow to freeze overnight.
- Let the ice cream soften at room temperature so it becomes scoopable before serving.
- It's possible to use defrosted frozen mango instead of fresh, but the ice cream will not be as flavorful.
- The mango varieties with the sweetest, most intense flavor and color are Honey Gold, Kensington Pride, and Pearl.
More Frozen Dessert Recipes
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 2097IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 1mg