No Bake Nutella Oreo Cheesecake
No Bake Nutella Oreo Cheesecake is full of delicious, fluffy, rich flavors and has a strong Oreo crumble crust. It’s easy to make and will wow anyone.
Servings 8 slices
- 8 oz (225g) package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 oz (225g) package of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 8 Tablespoons of butter at room temperature
- ½ cup (120ml) of heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup (148g) of Nutella
- 1 cup (120g) of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 19 oz (180g) package of Oreo cookies
- Optional toppings: additional Oreo cookie crumbs fresh fruit
Start by removing the filling from the cookies and crushing them into a fine crumb. Melt the butter and mix it into the cookie crumbs. Add a pinch of salt.
Press the Oreo crumb into a pie pan and refrigerate while you make the filling.
Beat the whipping cream in a small bowl until it forms stiff peaks. Set aside.
Beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese and butter together until smooth and fluffy.
Whisk the powdered sugar into the cheese mixture, add in the whipping cream and beat again for thirty seconds, or until the cream is completely combined.
Next, fold in the heavy cream and Nutella and stir until smooth.
Pour the batter into the pie crust and spread it out evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
- Using a food processor to break up the Oreo cookies helps break them down to a nice crumb size for your pie crust.
- Make sure your Cream Cheese is room temperature so it’s easy to beat and combine with other ingredients.
- If storing cheesecake in the fridge for a bit after it’s done setting, wait to add the toppings or garnishes, like fresh fruit or chocolate candies until you’re ready to eat.
- Don’t over mix your filling or it may have a hard time setting.
Calories: 872kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 578mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 1497IU | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 7mg