Halloween Dark Chocolate Fudge
A decadently sweet treat that is perfect for Halloween!
- 14 ounces (300ml) condensed milk
- 16 ounces (450g) dark chocolate bars, broken into pieces or chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup yellow and orange m&m candies
Line an 8x8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
In a saucepan, combine condensed milk, dark chocolate pieces, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Cook over medium heat, mixing frequently until the chocolate is fully melted.
Pour the mixture into the pan. Leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
Top with yellow and orange candies by pressing slightly into the fudge with your fingers.
Put in the fridge to harden for at least 3 hours, or place inside the freezer for 1 hour.
Remove fudge from pan, slice, and serve.
- Watch closely and stir frequently when combining the chocolate and other ingredients so it doesn’t burn.
- Don’t forget to line the pan with parchment paper. This will help make it easy to remove from the pan before cutting.
- Use a warm, serrated knife to cut the fudge into bite-sized pieces.
- Make sure the fudge has hardened well before cutting to get neatly cut pieces.
- Feel free to use a 9x9inch square pan. Fudge will have slightly less height but will work just as well.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 4mg