Instant Pot Stuffing
Make this quick and easy Instant Pot Stuffing for all your holiday meals!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup (50g) red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup (75g) celery chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 thyme sprig
- 4 cups (360g) bread cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable stock
Place butter in the bottom of the Instant Pot insert, set to sauté mode, and stir until melted.
Add in the onion and celery and sauté for 5 minutes, or until tender. Then add garlic and Italian seasoning and sauté for another 30 seconds or so.
Turn off, add the bread cubes and vegetable stock, stirring to combine. Top with the thyme sprig.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the valve to sealing position, and set to high/manual pressure for 2 minutes.
Once done, perform a complete quick pressure release, open and fluff the stuffing, then serve.
There are 4 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving of this.
- This recipe comes out best if you use stale bread. If you don't have stale bread on hand, check out the section below for making 'stale' bread cubes.
- Make sure to fluff your pressure cooker stuffing before serving, otherwise, it will be a solidified bread mass, and not fluffy and delicious as you’d expect from a great stuffing recipe.
- The cooking time listed does not include time to come up to pressure or for the pressure to release.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg