Ranch Cream Cheese Ham Roll Ups
These easy and affordable Ham Roll Ups are the perfect back to school lunch solution!
- 16 ounces (450g) cream cheese softened 2 x 8-ounce package
- 1/2 packet Ranch seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup (70g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup (100g) sliced ham (leftover ham is great here)
- 1/3 cup (30g) chopped chives or green onions
- 1 cup (225g) loosely packed baby spinach
- 5 corn tortillas the large white ones
Soften the cream cheese to room temperature.
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese with the ranch seasoning mix. Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese.
In a thin layer, spread the cheese mixture onto a tortilla.
Add chopped ham, chives, and spinach leaves on top of the cheese.
Roll up the tortilla tightly. Repeat the process with remaining tortillas.
Place roll ups in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up.
Remove from the fridge and slice into half-inch pinwheels portions.
There are 9 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving.
- Soften the cream cheese before mixing so that it will be easier to mix and spread.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing into pinwheels. The process will be much easier.
- Don’t slice the rollups if you're making ahead and plan to freeze them or keep them in the fridge for several days.
- Slice right before serving so the ingredients don’t ooze out and your tortillas don’t get soggy.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1024IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 1mg