Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
Make delicious easy supper or lunch with almost no effort required!
- 2 pounds (907g) chicken breast
- 15 oz (400g) can of crushed or diced tomatoes
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow & 1 green), sliced in thicker slices
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 cup (200g) diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce optional
- 8 corn or flour tortillas optional, for serving
Add all of the ingredients to your slow cooker insert.
Place the lid on, and set to cook for 3-4 hours (I recommend 3 1/2 hrs) on high, or 6-7 hours on low.
Whebn done, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred using two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker and gently stir to combin with the rest of the ingredients.
Serve your with tortillas and your choice of toppings. I use dairy free yogurt. as my favourite topping.
There is just 1 Blue Plan SmartPoint in a serving.
- If you like your bell peppers with some crunch, wait to add the bell peppers 30 minutes to an hour before the end of cooking.
- Cook for a shorter amount of time if you prefer to have chicken you can slice instead of shred.
- Place the cooked chicken in a bowl and use a hand mixer to easily shred.
- Instead of tortillas, serve these over rice or stuffed into baked potatoes.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1360mg | Potassium: 1227mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3753IU | Vitamin C: 135mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 3mg