Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs
Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs are the perfect appetizer!
- 32 ounces (907g) frozen cooked meatballs homemade or store-bought
- 20 ounces (550ml) grape jelly
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder optional
To make in the slow cooker:
Add the frozen meatballs to the crockpot.
Pour in grape jelly, bbq sauce, and onion powder (if using), stirring to combine.
Place lid on and cook for 2-3 hours on high (mine were ready in 2 1/4 hours).
To make on the stovetop:
Add the frozen meatballs to a saucepan.
Pour in grape jelly, bbq sauce, and onion powder (if using) and mix.
Cover the saucepan and simmer over medium-low until the meatballs are defrosted and warmed through and the grape jelly sauce is nice and hot.
- You can easily double this for a crowd. Just make sure your crockpot is big enough to fit everything in.
- You can also cut the recipe in half to serve a smaller group.
- Choose a bbq sauce flavor profile that suits your taste, whether you prefer it smokier, sharper, sweeter, spicer, etc.
- You can replace a little bit of the grape jelly with some honey.
- Toasted sesame seeds make a great garnish for the meatballs.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 12 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving.
More Slow Cooker Recipes
More Easy Appetizers
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 319mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg