This festive Christmas punch is easy to make and totally kid-approved!
- 3 cups (720ml) sprite lemon lime soda
- 3 cups (720ml) water
- 12 ounces (340g) frozen lemonade concentrate that has been thawed
- 1 cup (240ml) pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon liquid green Kool-aid flavoring or to taste
- red sanding sugar for glass rims
- ice cubes if desired
Mix together sprite, water, lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, and Kool-Aid in a large pitcher.
Dip the glass rims in water and then into the sanding sugar to coat them.
Pour Grinch punch into glasses, add in ice cubes if desired, and serve.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe for a crowd.
- Rim the glasses with sanding sugar just before serving so the sugar does not all dissolve.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg