Crockpot Pumpkin Butter
Crockpot Pumpkin Butter is a smooth, creamy pumpkin spread that goes well on so many fall treats. It’s easy to make and is a great edible gift.
Servings 12 servings
- 3 15 oz (400g) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 3/4 cup (350g) brown sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
Add all the ingredients into the crockpot.
Mix to combine. Cover and cook on high for 3 1/2 hours. Stop to mix at the 1 hour and 2 hours mark.
Open the cover for the last 30 minutes so it reduces in thickness.
There are 9 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
- Make sure to use pumpkin puree and NOT pumpkin pie filling.
- Feel free to try apple cider instead of apple juice.
- If you’re looking for a real treat, try this on a scoop of pumpkin ice cream.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the size, make and model of your Slow Cooker.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 6618IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg