Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
This easy to make side dish is the ultimate in comfort food!
- 2 1/2 pounds (1.13kg) potatoes chopped
- 2 1/2 cups (587g) grated cheddar cheese divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 8 slices of cooked bacon chopped
Line the Crockpot with aluminum foil, making sure you have enough on the sides to cover the potatoes. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
Put half of the potatoes into the Crockpot, then a half cup of cheese, half the ranch seasoning, and half of the bacon.
Repeat the steps with the remaining potatoes, a half cup of the cheese, the rest of the seasoning and bacon.
Cover with foil and place the lid on the Crockpot.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours, or high for 3-4 hours, until the potatoes are tender enough to your liking.
Open the Crockpot, remove the top layer of foil, and add the remaining half cup of cheese, allowing it to melt before serving.
There are 10 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving of this.
- Cut the potatoes into uniformly sized pieces for even cooking.
- This recipe calls for fresh potatoes, but you can also use frozen potatoes – and you don't even need to thaw them. #freezerrecipe
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 576mg | Potassium: 672mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 354IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 272mg | Iron: 1mg