Mint Oreo Fudge
This 5-ingredient dessert is easy to make and will bring you the luck of the Irish.
- 2 cups (320g) white chocolate
- 14 ounces (1 can / 300ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oreo cookies plus another 6-8 for topping
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
Place white chocolate and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
Put in microwave and heat in 1-minute increments, stirring between each session until the chocolate is fully melted.
Chop the Oreo cookes and stir in to mixture. Add mint extract and stir to fombine.
Transfer to a 9x9 baking dish and sprinke additional Oreos (about ¼ cup) on top.
Allow to set overnigh vefore cutting and seving.
- Use a large knife to chop the Oreos. Alternatively, place the Oreo cookies into a zip-top bag, seal the bag and whack it lightly with a rolling pin to break the cookies into pieces.
- Add a touch of green food coloring to the chocolate mixture before stirring in the cookie for a brighter green hue.
- If you can’t wait overnight to try this, pop into the fridge for a few hours to speed up the process.
- Use a slightly larger pan (9x13 inch) for smaller, bite-sized pieces of fudge.
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper before pouring in the chocolate cookie mixture. When the fudge is set, simply pull everything out of the tray for easy cutting and easy cleanup.
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 351mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 61g | Vitamin A: 146IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 2mg