Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Making frozen meatballs in air fryer is so quick and easy!
- 16 ounces (454g) pre-cooked frozen meatballs 1 bag
Preheat the air fryer to 400F / 200C.
Remove frozen precooked meatballs from the package and place them in the air fryer basket. You should be able to fit around 20, depending on the size of your air fryer. Cook in batches if needed
Cook for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown just on top. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to turn them.
Remove meatballs and serve as is, or with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model. I recommend starting with less cook time, checking for doneness, then adding more time as needed.
- Don’t crowd the basket of the air fryer. Leaving a bit of space will allow the air to circulate, so the meatballs’ exterior is nice and crispy.
- You will probably only fit around 20 meatballs at a time so that you can cook these in batches.
- No extra oil is needed for this recipe.
- Gently shake the basket halfway through cooking to turn the meatballs.
Dips For Serving These With
Weight Watchers Points
There are 10 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 298kcal | Protein: 19g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 325mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg