How To Reheat Fried Chicken In The Air Fryer
Say goodbye to soggy leftover fried chicken with this quick and easy reheating method!
- 3 breaded fried chicken breasts
Preheat Air Fryer to 375F / 190C.
Place chicken inside the air fryer basket, leaving space between each piece.
Cook for about 4 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it has reached 165F / 74C. Then serve and enjoy!
- Let the chicken come to room temperature for about 30 minutes for maximum crunch and to ensure that the chicken will be heated all the way through.
- Cook similar sized pieces together. If you reheat a breast and a wing together, you will end up with an overcooked wing and a breast that may still be cold in the middle.
- While you are reheating the chicken, keep a close watch on it. 4 minutes is an average cooking time, but you may need more or less depending on the size of your chicken pieces.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket. Leave space between the pieces of chicken so the hot air can circulate.
- If your chicken looks a little dry, spritz it with water before placing it in the air fryer.
- There are 8 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 14.9g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 440mg | Vitamin A: 36IU | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg