Air Fryer Frozen Jalapeno Poppers
This crave-worthy appetizer is quick and easy to make in the air fryer!
- 12 Frozen Jalapeno Poppers
Preheat Air Fryer to 350F / 180C.
Place frozen Jalapeno poppers in a single layer inside the air fryer basket.
Cook for 8-10 minutes until they are golden and the cheese is melted.
- Check your manual to see if you should preheat your air fryer. Not all models recommend this step.
- Place the frozen poppers in a single layer with a bit of space between each so the air can circulate.
- If necessary, cook the poppers in batches.
- Give the jalapeno poppers a shake halfway through cooking.
- Watch the poppers closely, so the cheese doesn’t ooze out of them. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Storage - keep leftovers in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
- There are 9 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving of this.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 490mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg