Easy to assemble, versatile and perfect for entertaining!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 jar (12 ounce/340 grams) marinated artichokes
- 1 package (6 ounce/172 grams) rolled grape leaves
- 1 jar (10 ounce/282 grams) marinated olives
- 1 package (10 ounce/290 grams) stuffed red peppers
- 1 package (10 ounce/283 grams) hummus
- 1 package (6 ounce/177 grams) pesto
- 1 container (16 ounce/454 grams) Tzatziki
- 1 box (16 ounce/454 grams) crackers
- 1 package (6 count/425 grams) pita bread pieces, cut into triangles
- 1 package (10 ounce/283 grams) of cherry tomatoes
- 1 package figs halved
- 1 bunch grapes
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- 1 container (5 ounce/141 grams) feta cheese
- 1 container (4 ounce/113 grams) goat cheese
Grab the biggest serving tray or platter you have and a few smaller serving bowls.
Place the small bowls around your platter. Add items that need to go in bowls first like tzatziki, hummus, pesto, olives, etc.
Then add other larger options to choose from like fresh grapes, cheese blocks, red peppers, etc.
Now place the crackers or pita and any other dippable items you have around the edges of your platter.
Finally fill in any holes in your appetizer platter with any leftover ingredients like tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
- Use a cutting board or a large serving tray or platter to serve this dish on. You don’t want to run out of room for all your different goodies.
- Try to keep the dippable things with curvy shapes so they’re easy to dip and help keep the eyes moving through the board.
- The most important part of a great-looking and tasting mezze board is abundance- the more full and robust the board is, the better it looks and the more options you have for yourself and your guests.
- Remember, these are all suggested ingredients. Think about your guests' likes and dislikes and pick accordingly.
- Walk the aisles of the grocery deli and store and pick out what looks best to you, you don’t just have to stick to this list.
- When arranging the board, try to keep like ingredients together in large groups. When things get too scattered, ideas and like-minded ingredients get lost. Big piles help avoid this problem.
- It’s better to have too much to put on your board the first time than not enough to cover your tray. You can always restock your tray as the evening goes on.
- If taking your tray on the go, wrap in plastic wrap and be on your way.
- There are 7 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 705mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 511IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg