Strawberry Overnight Oats
A creamy prep ahead breakfast the whole family will love.
- 2 cups (560g) greek yogurt
- ¾ cup (177ml) milk or more, to your liking
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cups (312g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (125g) strawberries chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
Mash a third of the strawberries in a bowl and thenv stir in the yogurt, milk, and oats.
Mix well and set in fridge overnight.
The mixture will be thick, but that is ok!
To serve, decant the mixture into mason jars (or bowls) and then top with remaining strawberries and coconut.
- Divide before chilling. Just portion into the right-sized serving amounts before refrigeration or storing so it is easy to just take one and go as needed.
- If you are meal prepping, then simply double the batch and portion it out into individual bowls or mason jars.
- Storage - keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- There are 7 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 82IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 2mg