Air Fryer Pasta Chips (Churros style)
A deliciously sweet version of the popular TikTok pasta chips.
- 4 cups pasta cooked to al dente
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon oil light, neutral flavored
Use leftover pasta or cook pasta to al dente according to the package directions.
In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
Coat the pasta with oil and then pour the cinnamon sugar over the pasta, mixing until well coated.
Preheat the air fryer to 400F / 200C. Then add the coated pasta into the air fryer in a single layer.
Air fry for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, tossing a couple of times during cooking.
Serve air fryer pasta chips warm or cold.
- Preheat the air fryer for the best results.
- Air fryer temperatures can vary slightly between brands, so use the provided cooking times as a guide. Check food for doneness and adjust cooking time as needed.
- Cook pasta to al dente; you don't want to overcook it.
- Don’t crowd the air fryer basket. The pasta should be in a single layer, so cook in batches if needed.
- Use a light, neutral oil so it doesn’t overpower the flavor of the cinnamon and sugar.
- Storage - keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- There are 7 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg