Reheat Chicken Thighs In Air Fryer
- 4 Chicken Thighs Cooked leftovers
Preheat an air fryer to 380 degrees F / 180 degrees C for 5 minutes.
Remove chicken thighs from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
Place chicken in air fryer basket, leaving space between each piece of fried chicken.
Reheat in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is warmed through and the skin is crispy. Flip air fryer chicken thighs halfway through cooking.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
- For incredibly crispy skin, allow chicken thighs to come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before placing in the air fryer.
- Optionally, spray the chicken skin with a small amount of oil to achieve crispy skin.
- Leave space between the pieces of chicken in air fryer so the hot air can circulate.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Begin by placing the chicken in air fryer skin side down and finish with the chicken skin side up.
- Flip the air fryer chicken thighs halfway through cooking.
- If adding any sauces, brush them on the chicken thighs 1-2 minutes before the end of the air fryer cooking time.
- Air fryer cooking times are approximate and should be adjusted based on the size of your chicken and the model of air fryer. This post is meant to serve as a guide.
- Don’t reheat fried chicken in air fryer more than once or it will dry out.
- The air fryer chicken thighs are done when the chicken is checked with a meat thermometer and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F / 74 degrees C.
- Storage - keep leftover chicken thighs in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 4 days.
- There are 7 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 249kcal | Protein: 22g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 218mg | Vitamin A: 162IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg