Air Fryer Beets
These tender roasted air fryer beets are easy to make for a healthy snack or side dish
Serve them on a salad, sandwich or just eat them plain.
WHY MAKE THIS RECIPE
– Air fried beets cook faster than roasting them in the oven.
– this recipe uses fresh red beets.
– a small amount is all that’s needed.
Preheat the air fryer
if recommended by your manufacturer.
- Wear gloves
- Use Different Kinds of Beets
- Add To Salad
– Roasted beets are mighty tasty on top of a salad.
Beets can be peeled and chopped up to 3 days in advance.
More from Recipes From A Pantry
Instant Pot Tomato Soup (Creamy And Easy)
Reheat Steak In Air Fryer