Easy Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
This Easy Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate makes the ultimate Iced Coffee to kick start your day or when you just need to beat the heat.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Instant Pot Coffee Concentrate Ingredients
- 1.25 cups freshly ground coffee regular or decaf
- 18 cups water
Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate Ingredients
- 1.25 cups freshly ground coffee regular of decaf
- 5 cups water
Instant Pot Coffee Concentrate Instructions
Add ground coffee and water to the Instant Pot insert and stir to mix.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot, lock and set the valve to sealing position (not venting).
Select pressure cook (or manual) high pressure, and set the timer for 5 minutes.
When cook time is finished, allow for a complete natural pressure release.
Remove the insert from the Instant Pot and carefully strain the Instant Pot iced coffee concentrate.
note: this entire process took approximately 90 minutes.
Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate Instructions
Combine ground coffee and water (using a 1:4 ratio) inside a container and stir to mix.
Cover and let it brew for at least 12 hours out of direct sunlight or inside the refrigerator.
Strain your Cold Brew Iced Coffee Concentrate to remove coffee grounds.
Iced Coffee Instructions
In a jug, pitcher, or carafe mix together 1 part iced coffee concentrate and 1 part water.
If desired, add milk (regular milk or condensed milk) and sweetener to taste.
To serve, add ice to individual glasses and top with the iced coffee mixture.
Iced Coffee Concentrate Tips
- Strong coffee addicts will want to use a dark roast (strength 5). However, a decaf ground coffee works for people like me who just want a coffee flavor with none of the caffeine.
- You may need to dilute the concentrate a bit more if you use regular coffee with caffeine.
- To make the best coffee, start with the best fresh coffee beans and grind them just before using.
- Alternatively, use your favorite ground coffee beans from the store.
- The more finely ground the beans are, the cloudier the resulting iced coffee concentrate.
- Coffee grains will settle at bottom of the Instant Pot, so don't shake the insert at the end. Just carefully pour out the iced coffee concentrate and the majority of the grains will remain at the bottom of the insert.
Iced Coffee Concentrate Weight Watchers Points
There are 0 (ZERO!) Freestyle SmartPoints in one 4oz serving of this iced coffee concentrate.
Please note that you will need to calculate additional points depending on whether you add milk or sweeteners.
Sodium: 7mg | Calcium: 4mg