Tips for Making Halloween Cupcakes:
- Make sure your cupcakes are cooled completely before you add the icing. Set them on cooling racks or even pop them in the fridge to speed up the process.
- Put a damp paper towel over your bowls of icing to prevent a crust from forming.
- Add a small amount of egg white to your icing mixture to make it firmer and easier to work with.
- Use toothpicks to draw details with icing or to position your decorations.
- To make a spooky graveyard scene like the one shown, use crumbled cupcakes or biscuits to create soil and stick onto a plate or board with icing.
Inspired by Halloween Stories from B Crocker.