Instant Pot Polenta Breakfast Porridge is tasty, hearty, satisfying way to start your day!
Instant Pot Polenta
Instant Pot Polenta Tips:
- Use the pot-in-pot (PIP) cooking method to avoid getting a burn message. As a bonus, the PIP method makes cleaning up a breeze!
- This recipe calls for regular polenta, NOT the quick-cooking variety.
- Do not let the polenta stand after cooking or it will solidify. As soon as the natural pressure release is finished, give it a mix and decant into serving bowls while still warm.
- You can vary the flavouring to suit your taste. For example, you can swap in honey for the maple syrup.
- Try topping your Instant Pot polenta porridge with yoghurt, fruit preserves, fresh berries or a handful of granola. Yum!
Pressure Cooker Polenta Weight Watchers Points:
There are 8 Freestyle Points in a serving of Instant Pot Polenta Breakfast Porridge.