Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
These delicious 5-ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are super quick and easy to make.
- 1 cup (128g) salted peanut butter
- ¼ cup (32g) almond flour
- ½ cup (64g) low calorie sweetener (I used stevia)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet.
Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Using a spoon, scoop between1-1.5 tablespoons of dough and form into a small ball and drop unto the lined baking sheet.
Repeat until the rest of the dough has been used up. You may need 2 baking trays.
Make sure each cookie ball is about 1.5 inches away from the others.
Using a fork, press down on the cookie to flatten it. The repeat in the opposite direction so you end up with criss-cross marks. Continue till all the cookies are flattened.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10-14 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are browning.
Transfer the cookies sheet to a cooling rack and let cool before removing (as they are fragile and will break if you try and remove them when hot).
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Tips
Weight Watchers Points
There are just 2 Freestyle Points in a serving of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Make sure the cookie dough balls are a similar size.
- Cooking times will vary on how much you flatten the dough.
- Use other flavourings to your taste.
- This will work with almond butter too.
- Let cookies cool on the sheet (transferred to a cooling rack) otherwise they break if you try and remove them.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 72mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.3mg