Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
Instant Pot Strawberry Jam comes together in just minutes and with only 5 simple ingredients.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
- 2 lb strawberries hulled and halved (if you have very large berries, then cut into quarters)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/3 - 1/2 teaspoon orange zest to taste
How To Make Instant Pot Strawberry Jam
Mix ingredients together and let stand for about 30 mins.
Cover the Instant Pot, turn the valve to the sealing (not venting) position.
Set to pressure cook / manual on high pressure for 1 min.
When done, allow for a natural pressure release.
Open, let cool and then blend to your desired consistency (we like it reaaaaallllly smooth).
Tips for Making Strawberry Jam in the Instant Pot
Weight Watchers Points in Pressure Cooker Strawberry Jam
There are just 2 WW Freestyle SmartPoints in a serving of this pressure cooker strawberry jam.
- This is a great way to use up any leftover berries you might have.
- Instant Pot Strawberry Jam can be made with other berries too. Raspberry, blueberry and blackberry are all amaaaaazing in this recipe.
- As this is not a long-lasting preserved jam, make sure to store in airtight containers inside the fridge and use up within 2 weeks.
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 46.9mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.3mg