Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower
Make crowd-pleasing Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with this easy and healthy recipe.
- 3-4 tbsp hot sauce please go for mild sauce if you don't like it hot
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 medium head of cauliflower cut into bites washed and fully patted dry
Preheat air fryer to 400F / 200C
Mix together hot sauce, almond flour, avocado oil and salt in a large bowl.
Add the cauliflower and mix until coated.
Add half the cauliflower into the air fryer and fry for 12-15 min (or until crisp at the edges with a little bite still, or it reaches your desired doneness).
Make sure to open the air fryer and shake the frying basket 2-3 times to turn the cauliflower. Remove and set aside.
Add in second batch, but cook it for 2-3 mins less.
Serve warm (although they can also be served cold) with some extra hot sauce for dipping.
Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
No air fryer? No problem. Here's how to make your Buffalo cauliflower wings in the oven.
Preheat oven to fan assisted 160C / 180C / gas 6 / 350F.
Place the cauliflower in a single layer on a lined baking sheet.
Bake for 35-40 mins (until done and is crisp at the edges with a little bite still or until it reaches your desired doneness) turning a couple of times during baking.
Serve warm, although can also be served cold with some extra hot sauce.
Tips For Making Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Make sure the cauliflower is not touching. This allows maximum air circulation inside the fryer, so your cauliflower bites will cook evenly and turn out nicely crispy.
- Start with a milder hot sauce and use just 2-3 tbsp if you are worried about it being too hot.
- But if you really want to bring the heat, go ahead and add an extra tbsp or 2 of hot sauce.
- For dipping, serve with extra hot sauce or some smashed avocado.
- If not vegan, pair with a side of creamy buffalo cheese dip.
What to Serve with These Vegan Cauliflower Wings
Wondering what to serve with Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings?
Weight Watchers Points in Vegan Cauliflower Wings
There are 0 Freestyle points in one serving of Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings. Yeap, zero!
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 94mg | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 20.2mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.2mg