Instant Pot Potato Salad
Instant Pot Potato Salad is an easy and delicious side dish perfect for any get together.
Servings 10 people
Instant Pot Potato Salad Ingredients List:
- 2.5 lb (1.1kg) red potatoes scrubbed and cut
- 1.5 cup (375ml) water
- 4 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper deseeded and finely chopped
- 1.5 cups (260g) cooked sweet corn kernels
- 3 scallions spring onions, finely chopped
Instant Pot Potato Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 5-6 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
To Make The Instant Pot Potato Salad:
Add water to the Instant Pot insert.
Put the trivet inside the insert, and then place the potatoes and eggs on top of the trivet.
Close the lid and turn valve to seal (not venting). Set for manual/pressure cook, high, for 5 mins.
Once cook time has completed, allow for a natural pressure release of 5 mins, then perform a quick pressure release to remove remaining pressure.
Place the eggs in a bowl of ice water for 5 mins. Then peel, chop and set them aside.
Once potatoes are cool, transfer to a large salad bowl and add in the chopped eggs, bell pepper, sweet corn and scallions.
To Make The Instant Pot Potato Salad Dressing:
In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar, and add salt to taste.
Pour the dressing on top of the Instant Pot Potato Salad and then mix until fully coated.
Please Note: the cook time listed does not include time for the Instant Pot to come up to pressure or for pressure to release.
Instant Pot Potato Salad Tips
- Double up! This is an easy recipe to double or triple if you need to feed a crowd. It’s a great side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas AND for alllll your summer picnics.
- You do not have to peel the potatoes before putting them into the Instant Pot. Yeap, they’re soooooo much easier to peel once they’ve cooled down. Plus you also can leave the skin on if you prefer.
- If you don’t have apple cider vinegar you can swap out for the vinegar you have stored in your pantry.
- You can customize Instant Pot Potato Salad as you wish. I added sweet corn and peppers into my Instant Pot Potato Salad, but you can add mustard and pickles for a classic Potato Salad flavor.
Pressure Cooker Potato Salad Weight Watchers Points
By replacing the mayonnaise with non-fat greek yogurt, one serving of Instant Pot Potato Salad will contain 4 Freestyle SmartPoints.
Instant Pot Potato Salad Serving Suggestions
Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
Juicy Air Fryer Hamburgers
Slow Cooker Ribs
Instant Pot Chicken Breast
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 647mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 27.2mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1.4mg