Watermelon Skewers are colourful, refreshing and perfect for summer entertaining.
- 1/2 small watermelon peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cantaloupe melon peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 Galia melon peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 slices of prosciutto roughly torn and folded
- 32 mozzarella pearls drained
- handful of basil leaves
- balsamic glaze
Soak 16 wooden skewers for at least 30 mins.
Thread each skewer with watermelon, cantaloupe, Galia melon, prosciutto, mozzarella, and basil in the order you prefer.
Place completed skewers on a serving tray, drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with extra basil leaves.
Watermelon Appetizers Tips
Here are some tips to make your Watermelon Appetizers even easier to whip up and eat:
Weight Watchers Points in Watermelon Skewers
There are 2 Freestyle points in a serving of Melon Prosciutto Skewers.
- Feel free to use different kinds of melon or only one kind if you prefer.
- Try and cut the melon cubes to the same size.
- Feel free to use store-bought melon balls instead - these Watermelon Skewers are all about making your life quick and easy.
- Feel free to add in other fruit, vegetables and herbs like cucumbers, berries and mint.
- You can use a toothpick to make smaller sized melon prosciutto skewers.
- You can use parma ham if you prefer.
- Feel free to whip this up as a salad instead of on skewers.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 609mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 2835IU | Vitamin C: 49.8mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 0.9mg