Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
All it takes to make this Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie is 3 essential ingredients, 1 min and 1 blender!
For this Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie Recipe:
- 2 cups (256g) frozen watermelon cubes
- 1 cup (128g) strawberries hulled and halved
- maple syrup to taste optional
- 6 mint leaves optional
To Make the Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie:
Place frozen watermelon strawberries and water inside high-powered blender.
Add in the maple syrup and mint leaves (if using).
Blend until mixture reaches preferred smoothie consistency.
Pour into glasses and serve.
- Give your smoothie a little zing by adding some fresh lemon juice or lime juice.
- Want a really frozen watermelon smoothie? Add some ice cubes to your mixture before blending.
- After a while, your smoothie may start to separate. It will still be good! And if you don't like the look of some froth at the top, just give it a quick stir.
- To make your smoothie prep easy, I recommend using seedless watermelon whenever possible.
Weight Watchers Points
If you do not add the maple syrup (or other sweetener) this Smoothie contains ZERO Blue Plan SmartPoints. Yaye!
Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 660IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg