Air Fryer Roasted Almonds
This roasted almonds recipe is super easy to make and perfect for snacking!
- 1 cup (140g) whole raw almonds with skins on
Air Fryer Roasted Almonds Instructions:
Preheat the air fryer to 350 F /180 C.
Add almonds into the air fryer basket placing them in a single layer (you may have to cook in batches).
Cook for 5-8 mins, turning half way through.
Check after 5 mins and cook for a further 2-3 mins till done to your liking.
Allow the air fryer roasted almonds to cool before serving.
Roasted Almonds in the Oven Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C / gas 4.
Spread nuts into a single layer on a large baking sheet.
Roast for 10 minutes, making sure to turn half way through. If they still need a little time, then roast for up to 6 more minutes, making sure to check after every 2 minutes.
Watch them carefully, as they can burn quickly.
Cool completely on the baking sheet before storing in an airtight container.
Roasted Almonds Tips
- You need to start with raw, whole almonds with the skin on for this recipe.
- The roasted almonds will be slightly soft when warm but they crisp up as they cool down.
- Do turn the nuts a few times during roasting so that they roast evenly.
- Make sure to watch the almonds carefully towards the end of the roasting time as they can burn quickly.
Roasted Almonds Weight Watchers Points
There are 6 Freestyle SmartPoints in a 1/4 cup serving of these air fryer almonds.
Roasted Almonds Serving Suggestions
Especially If you like your roasted almonds spicy, you'll want to pair them with one of these delightful beverage options:
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 1mg