Pumpkin Pie Whipped Coffee
This flavorful Pumpkin Pie Spiced Whipped Coffee recipe is easy to make at home.
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cup ice
In a medium mixing bowl add instant coffee, sugar, and boiling water.
Using an electric hand mixer with the whisk attachment, start on low for two minutes until everything is well mixed.
Then raise the speed to medium for two minutes until the mixture starts to get bubbly/frothy.
Raise the speed to high for another four minutes or until you have peaks in your mixture (when you pause whipping it will stand in peaks). Different mixers will take different amounts of time, and if you don’t have a mixer you can use a whisk and whip the coffee by hand.
Once thoroughly whipped, add the pumpkin pie spice to the coffee mixture and whip on high for 30 seconds to a minute.
In a glass add ice and milk, then stir until well mixed. Top with whipped coffee. You can stir it into the milk or leave it separate to drink
- Make sure to measure all ingredients using the same measuring spoon and using level measurements.
- It is super important that you use the same amount of coffee, sugar, and water.
- Be sure to use a large enough bowl because as you whip this mixture it will get much larger, and it also splatters a lot at the beginning.
- Different mixers will take different amounts of time, and if you don’t have a mixer you can use a whisk and whip the coffee by hand.
- If the flavor is too strong or too bitter, you can use half milk and half coffee creamer.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 499mg | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 1mg