Peach Bourbon Smash
Peach Bourbon Smash is a smooth and sweet Southern cocktail.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 peaches sliced sliced
- 1/2 Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 ounces (90ml) simple syrup
- 4 ounces (120ml) bourbon more or less to taste
- ginger beer for topping
- fresh peach slices and mint for garnish
Add peach slices, lemon juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker or pitcher and muddle all the ingredients.
Add in the bourbon and mix.
Strain and pour the mixture into glasses filled with ice.
Top with ginger beer and garnish with peach slices and your herb of choice.
- Choose your favorite Bourbon to make your drink.
- You can substitute the ginger beer for club soda; see variation ideas below.
- Feel free to garnish or swap out fruit choices with all sorts of different colorful fruits, depending on what you have on hand. Nectarines and Apricots work really well in this drink.
- You can sub out the simple syrup for other sweeteners too.
- Chill or even freeze your garnishes so that the drink stays cold colder longer.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 2mg