Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
Air fryer cookies are a quick and easy sweet treat!
- 8 ounces (200g) cookie dough mix
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips optional
- air fryer parchment paper
Preheat Air Fryer to 350F / 180C.
Make cookie dough according to the package instructions and add in any extras you want.
Split the dough into 8 small cookies or 4 large cookies.
Alternatively, you can start with pre-cut cookie dough.
Line the air fryer basket or tray with air fryer parchment paper, then place cookies on paper, leaving space between cookies as they will spread.
Press the extra chocolate chips into the cookies, if using.
Bake for between 5 minutes (small ) to 8 minutes (large cookies) then take out and let cool on a rack.
- Press a few extra chocolate chips on the top of the cookie dough in the Air Fryer before baking, so you get the gooey melted chocolate look.
- You can make this recipe with slice and bake cookie dough instead of a mix.
- You might need to bake these in 2 batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Space the cookies evenly on the parchment paper so it does not bunch up when baking.
- If you don't have air fryer parchment paper then use normal parchment paper that you poke holes in before baking.
- Since Air Fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model, I recommend starting with less time, checking for doneness, and then adding more time as needed.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 6 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg